Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thoughts about my body.

Sometimes when I'm getting dressed I'll notice a mark on my body I've probably had my whole entire life but never noticed till that moment. I'll become depressed because I will realize that I've most likely flashed people in this place before and they might think something about me that I never thought they thought about me. This will make me wonder for hours and I might even get tense and start rubbing the area and pinching it or scratching it. In some obscure corner of my mind I might even consider the posibility of ripping it off or rubbing it so it fades. Maybe if I go on believing it's not there it won't be? And then my brain switches gears.

You know...I don't do what every "normal" girl does...HAVE A NIGHT OUT WITH THE LADIES! Yawn. Let's be honest. Who does that? If you have, it was probably because you read it in a book which told you that you weren't normal because you don't have every friday night free to smear avocado on your friend's face.

What am I talking about?

Someday, when there is a time to care about myself, I will go to sleep and get some rest. I haven't slept since I was five. Has anyone really slept since they were five?

No comments:

Post a Comment